Raised so far
- Whanganui Pippins & Brownies just donated $20.16
- Westmere School just donated $212.50
- Kaiteriteri Recreation Reserve just donated $26.25
- Douglas Park School just donated $265.70
- Nelson Intermediate School just donated $99.50
- Angelo just donated $50
- Seedlings just donated $35.50
- Waimate Centennial School just donated $185.50
- Anonymous just donated $19.90
- Lizzie Dean just donated $380.80
- Anonymous just donated $102.90
- Milford Kindergarten just donated $31.82
- Opaheke School just donated $315.80
- Koputaroa School just donated $89.50
- Megan Perry just donated $100
- Annie Sulway just donated $50
- Ludwig Horn just donated $42
- FortitudeNinja just donated $26.25
- Dargaville Library just donated $93
- Anonymous just donated $215
Thank you for donating to Pink Shirt Day
We really appreciate your support in helping to make Aotearoa a kinder, more inclusive place for everyone! The Mental Health Foundation works to reduce the impact of bullying behaviour and the harm it causes through campaigns, programmes, and resources that:
Increase confidence and self-esteem for tamariki
Thanks to the generosity of kind supporters like you, we are able to:
reach more than 2,000 schools and kura nationwide each year, providing them with free information, resources and classroom activities that help prevent bullying.
fund InsideOUT to run rainbow-inclusive schools workshops throughout Aotearoa.
engage with more than 5,000 workplaces each year, helping them create fairer, more welcoming and respectful environments.
collaborate with communities, including rainbow, Māori and Pasifika, to strengthen and promote messages of inclusion.
continue to deliver free resources that celebrate diversity, spread kindness and prevent bullying in Aotearoa.
Let's fundraise online!
No more turning the sofa upside down to find spare coins or rushing to the cashpoint machine, we’re going digital! This year, you can both fundraise and donate online. It's a quick, safe and simple way to make your donation. Plus, it's easy to share your fundraising page with colleagues, friends and whānau so they can support the Pink Shirt Day kaupapa too.
If you have any questions, we’re here to help. Get in touch by filling out the form.