Fundraise as an Individual
Your fundraising this Pink Shirt Day will help to reduce bullying; through raising awareness about bullying prevention, funding education workshops and supplying thousands of free resources that promote inclusive
There are loads of fun, simple ways that you can support the Pink Shirt Day kaupapa! You could:
- Create an online fundraising page – it's a quick and easy way for your friends and whānau to donate. Share your fundraising page link with your community and offer it as a way to donate to your Pink Shirt Day event.
- Encourage your friends and whānau to dress in head-to-toe pink for the day! They could purchase the official Pink Shirt Day t-shirt before the big day. Available from selected Cotton On stores and online from April. 100% of net proceeds support our work.
- Hold a ‘Wear it Your Way’ fashion show – have people parade their individual style by altering, decorating or re-purposing their pink t-shirt. Collect donations from participants or from spectators who could vote for their favourite.
- In the hospitality industry? Make a special pink treat to sell to customers and donate a percentage of the profits through your fundraising page.
- Hold a Pink Shirt Day virtual or in-person morning tea with friends and family and share your pinkest creation! They can easily donate to your online page in exchange for treats.
...and don’t forget to share your Pink Shirt Day celebrations with us on social media. Tag us @pinkshirtdaynz and use the hashtag #pinkshirtdaynz