What are we doing?
We’re back for our 2nd Push-up Challenge, this time with a twist - we’re kicking off the challenge on Pink Shirt Day on Friday 20th May and we’re not only pushing for mental health, we’re MOVING!
Inspired by your incredible efforts last year, this year we want you to move for mental health! You might opt for push-ups again, or you may choose to grab your trainers and go for a walk, a run or even a social game of touch! It’s up to you how choose to move – we’d love for you to get creative and share your efforts on your page to inspire others.
The Move for Mental Health Challenge will run from 20th May to 17th June. We’re challenging every single team member to get involved alongside their friends and whānau to help raise funds for Pink Shirt Day and the Mental Health Foundation New Zealand!
Some suggested ways to get involved:
- Most unique or creative push-up style – in a way you can safely complete these
- Most $ funds raised per number of team members
- Who can do the most push-ups in 60 seconds
- Who can do the most push-ups in one go
- Biggest team doing push-ups at the same time
- Who has the best form as judged by a sports physio
- Most creative pink outfit whilst moving
- The most push-ups completed over the month of June
- Most kms walked by a store
- Most star jumps in 60 seconds
- Most hours being active (team sports, dancing, anything goes)
Raised so far
How to fundraise
Share your page
Invite people to join your team page or share your blog on social media to track how the challenge is going. You can check out how other teams are doing by visiting their page as well!
2021 Push Up Challenge Highlights