My Activity Tracking
My target 7 kms
We are fundraising for Pink Shirt Day!
We are proud to share that we are supporting Pink Shirt Day on Friday 21 May, 2021!
We cannot wait to turn Aotearoa mawhero/pink as we Speak Up, Stand Together, Stop Bullying!
Pink Shirt Day is about working together to stop bullying by celebrating diversity and promoting kindness and inclusiveness. It is about creating a community where all people feel safe, valued and respected, regardless of age, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, ability, or cultural background.
We are raising money for Pink Shirt Day! Pink Shirt Day is entirely funded by kiwis s like us. It's with our help that the Mental Health Foundation NZ can:
- reach more than 2,000 schools and kura nationwide each year to share messages and classroom activities that help prevent bullying.
- have funded InsideOUT to run rainbow workshops and programmes to help create more inclusive schools.
- collaborate with communities, including rainbow, Maori and Pasifika, to strengthen messages of inclusion.
- engage with workplaces to celebrate diversity and create fairer, more welcoming and respectful environments.
- continue delivering resources that celebrate diversity, spread aroha and prevent bullying in Aotearoa.