Donate by credit card
Use the form above to donate with your credit card and your receipt will be emailed to you automatically.
Name of account: Mental Health Foundation of NZ
Account number: 02-0100-0752592-097
Reference: Supporter ID
Code: as provided
Please email us when making your deposit at email@example.com. Let us know the name you want printed on your receipt and the donation amount and we'll give you a supporter ID reference and code to use when making your bank deposit. This helps us receipt you quickly and efficiently.
To join our regular giving programme select the MONTHLY option when making your credit card donation. You will receive your first receipt automatically, followed by a welcome letter and regular giving certificate. Thereafter your donation will be made every month on the same date, no hassle, no worries. You will receive an annual receipt at the end of each tax year and we'll provide you with login details so that you can update your credit card and contact details as required.
Please make cheques out to: Mental Health Foundation of New Zealand, and send to the following address (no stamp required):
Mental Health Foundation
PO Box 10051
If you would like a receipt, remember to include your contact details and Supporter ID (if you know it) with your donation.
Where your donations go
- Providing information to individuals, families, friends and whānau about where to turn for help and the ways to look after ourselves and others.
- Advocating on behalf of people with experience of mental illness for better access to services, a national commitment to upholding dignity and human rights, and equal participation in communities and in employment.
- Creating resources for workplaces, schools and individuals to improve knowledge about mental health and wellbeing topics.
- Organising campaigns Mental Health Awareness Week and Pink Shirt Day to promote and educate about general wellbeing, anti-bullying and anti-discrimination.
All donations $5 and above are tax deductable and a receipt will be provided.
"Thank you for choosing to donate to the Mental Health Foundation NZ. Your support means we can keep working to ensure no-one has to face mental illness alone."
– Shaun Robinson, CE, Mental Health Foundation NZ