FUNDRAISE FOR PINK SHIRT DAY
20 May 2022
By fundraising for Pink Shirt Day you're helping to end bullying, celebrate diversity and spread aroha. We love your mahi!
Together, we will Kōrero Mai, Kōrero Atu, Mauri Tū, Mauri Ora – Speak Up, Stand Together, Stop Bullying!
Raised so far
Bullying in Aotearoa is a real problem. We have the third-highest rate of school bullying out of 36 OECD countries and one in 10 workers feels discriminated against or bullied at work. Those bullied are far more likely to experience mental health issues.
Follow us on social media for the latest news!
Got a question?
Get in touch and we’ll support you every step of the way.
The difference your fundraising makes
Thanks to Pink Shirt Day donations, we’re able to:
- reach more than 2,000 schools and kura nationwide each year, providing them with free information, resources and classroom activities that help prevent bullying.
- engage with more than 5,000 workplaces each year, helping them create fairer, more welcoming and respectful environments.
- fund InsideOUT to run rainbow-inclusive schools workshops throughout Aotearoa.
- collaborate with communities, including rainbow, Māori and Pasifika, to strengthen and promote messages of inclusion.
- continue to deliver free resources that celebrate diversity, spread kindness and prevent bullying in Aotearoa.
Pink Shirt Day is led by the Mental Health Foundation with support from InsideOUT, the Peace Foundation, New Zealand Post Primary Teachers’ Association (PPTA), Te Kaha O Te Rangatahi Trust, the Human Rights Commission, Bullying-Free NZ Week, and Cook Islands Development Agency.