In 2017 there were over 250 fundraisers running the Auckland Marathon for the Mental Health Foundation and $200,000 was raised. Will you join us in October 2018?
Be one of the first 100 runners to sign up as a fundraising runner, and get your entry free!
Help spread the message that's it ok to talk about mental health - set yourself the challenge now to run the Auckland Marathon for the Mental Health Foundation.
You will get:
- Free entry to the race of your choice
- Help with setting up a fundraising page, planning and ideas
- The opportunity to meet and train with others in the team
- An awesome supporters running t-shirt
- A marquee place to relax, eat, recover and meet up with friends after the race
- Improved mental health and fitness from training and completing the event for a charity that needs your support
Make an enquiry by filling in the form below, or join the team by setting up your fundraising page now.
Already have your entry ticket?
Join the Mental Health Foundation team by setting up your fundraising page here. Your details will be forwarded to us, and we will give you a call to confirm your place.
Make an enquiry
Why people ran for the MHF in 2017
"As I begun to share my experiences with PTSD, I have come to realise many people, from all walks of life are affected by mental health issues."
Ben, Auckland Marathon 2017.
"As we know there is never enough money in the pot so this is my way of giving something back to this great organisation."
Lissa, Auckland Marathon 2017
"I am passionate about improving the awareness for Mental Health, and encourage those who find themselves in need of help to ask for it."
Brendan, Auckland Marathon 2017
"I have been through depression and anxiety, and had the good fortune of receiving excellent therapy - thanks to the Mental Health Foundation."
Zee, Auckland Marathon 2017