A morning tea to create a safer, more inclusive Aotearoa
It goes without saying that we could all use a little pink in our lives, especially after the year we’ve had. So why not throw together a pink themed morning tea for your colleagues this Pink Shirt Day? You’ll raise awareness and cash for the Pink Shirt Day movement while enjoying the company of your colleagues over some delicious (pink or not so pink) kai!
So pop your morning tea in your team’s diaries, turn that oven on and raise awareness and funds for Pink Shirt Day!
Follow these easy steps to kick-start your morning tea
- Pop a morning tea invitation into your colleague’s calendars.
- Nab yourself, and your team, a Pink Shirt Day t-shirt from your local Cotton On store.
- Download your workplace toolkit here.
- Hold your morning tea!
- Post a photo with hashtag #PinkShirtDayNZ.
- Donate the funds you and your team raise, knowing that every cent will go toward tangible support for schools, workplaces, communities and whānau to make Aotearoa a kinder, safer place for everyone!